Brian T Shirley

Brian T Shirley
Jokers Wild, Atlantis Resort

Friday, November 15, 2013

The Weather Outside is Frightful

 As we thank our veterans this week for their service, let us not forget the good we as a nation do around the world. In a way, our men and women not only fight for our freedom, but for the freedom of many on this planet! I'm worried and concerned about the rhetoric I hear in the European media concerning who's responsible for the storms such as the one that hit the Philippines. Read on to get my take on this, thanks!





                                              The Weather Outside is Frightful
 
 
First of all let me say my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of the tragedy we see unfolding in the Philippines. I have no doubt that we as a nation will do all we can to help these people recuperate and rebuild. I see the news reports and shudder, it will take years for these people to see any amount of a normal life and some of them may never recover. The daily conveniences we take for granted like clean water, a bathroom, food and shelter are sacred items in short supply for the people in affected by this monster storm. It's heart wrenching to watch.
 
 Having said that, I think we are being set up. I've heard some pundits on TV talking about this terrible situation and some of the conversation is centering around who's responsible for his. It seems that the theory is "Climate Change" is making some of these storms  more intense, like we humans are responsible for creating "Super Storms" (my wording BTW). Of course, if we are responsible for the intensification of the weather, we must shoulder the burden of making sure that those affected by these storms are compensated for their losses. I'm taking the talking points I've heard a step further with bring in the compensation factor, but I'm betting the house that's where all this is going.
 
Ladies and Gentleman, I believe we will start seeing some sort of "World Tax" or " Climate Change Fund" coming soon. I know it sounds crazy, but why would these people even bring this into a discussion about this terrible tragedy if they did not have an angle they wanted to exploit.... ahem, I mean explore. I know my criticism of this line of thinking will upset some people, but why not just talk about how we can help these people and what exactly is the situation is on the ground. Let's get the people the help they need, not give them a reason to sue every industrialized country in the world. That's where this talk is headed, you can put that in the bank with a fantastic interest rate, guaranteed.
 
 I believe we should recycle, cut pollution and most importantly stop wasting energy! Also, stop wasting food, there's a good start to helping our environment. Yes, a conservative is talking about saving the planet, because we always have and always will. Yes there's some greedy blankholes who have given conservatives a bad name, but to believe that we are all like that is to be an IDIOT, point blank.  Here's where the great divide occurs, methane. Yes, gas, we all pas it and so does the planet. The Earth pollutes itself folks and it does more damage in one Volcano eruption than man has done in a hundred years. By pointing out this FACT, am I saying we should keep polluting, hell no dummy. I'm just saying let's look at ALL the scientific FACTS, quit pointing fingers and come up with solutions we can all live with. Conservation of food and energy is one of the biggest way we can help the Earth and ourselves at the same time.
 
I do believe there are some folks on the "Climate Change" crowd who are sincere and care about the environment. HOWEVER, there are a lot of folks in the same camp who see this as a way to control people. They do not like to have anyone disagree with them or their policies. They will distort facts, and have in the past, to fit their agenda. These people are dangerous because they are elitist of the "Do as I say, not as I do" variety. They will use people in their own camp to achieve their pathway to power and that's what's all about (You put your right foot in, you take your right foot out...).
 
The environment should not divide people and the fact that it's used to should scare more people that it does. Ask yourself this, "When I disagree with someone's point of view concerning "Climate Change" or "Global Warming" why do they get so mad?". I think the answer is because they've been programmed. Anyone who honestly believes that a entire, major, political party in the USA does not care about the environment of the planet we live on are not only drinking the Kool-Aid by the gallon, they have started making it themselves. Truth Be Told, When we put our collective minds to it, any problem that man creates, man can also solve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment