Brian T Shirley

Brian T Shirley
Jokers Wild, Atlantis Resort

Sunday, June 17, 2012

New book by Author Ethen Carrell

In my quest to find ways to promote my books and at the same time pump up my comedy career, I've been doing a lot of author interviews. One of the interviews I did was with a young author named Ethen Carrell. Ethen resides in California and I got the chance to talk to him one night while I was driving home from a gig a few hours away. He's a very positive and motivated young man to say the least. He told me of his ambitions as an author and how he has been very fortunate in meeting many great people since he's put out the invitation to interview writers. I'm glad to have met and talked with Ethen myself, he embodies the fine folks he told me about.Experiences like this makes me believe that no matter how many books I sell, becoming an author has been the best decision I could have made. I continue to learn about writing, promoting and most importantly about other authors. I'm also honored to say my interview with Ethen is one of many included a new book he has published entitled "Author interviews with Author Ethen Carrell Part One." I invite you to check it out on Amazon, here's the link and take care.   http://www.amazon.com/Author-Interviews-Ethen-Carrell-ebook/dp/B008BKT2RI/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1339788083&sr=8-17&keywords=ethen+carrell#uht

No comments:

Post a Comment